GEMology

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I miss JAYYES

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I realised I actually miss JAYYES. The good old times. Perhaps things have not changed but it doesn't feel the same anymore. Studying is anti-social, it just adds on to the distance. The memories are so close to my heart, yet so distant.

Or perhaps it's just me; paranoia has always been a part of me I guess.

落叶归根 (王力宏)

举头望无尽灰云
那季节叫做寂寞
背包塞满了家用
路就这样开始走
日不见太阳的暖
夜不见月光的蓝
不得不选择寒冷的开始
留下只拥有遗憾
命运的安排
遵守自然的逻辑
谁都无法揭谜底
喔~远离家乡不甚唏嘘
幻化成秋夜
而我却像落叶归根
坠在你心间
几分忧郁几分孤单
都心甘情愿
我的爱像落叶归根
家唯独在你身边

I miss alot of my past experiences too. Those carefree days. All I can do now is to hold the memories close to my heart, and enter one or two of the scenes in my dreams. Becoming an adult gradually is no fun and not easy. JC schooldays are passing so fast I don't know where I am going. Sometimes I just wish to have some silence and time to reflect. I value silence greatly these days. But silence is hard to attain.

If I have three wishes, I would wish to be a kid forever, living trouble-free days with my childhood friends. Secondly, let me meet and know JYYES earlier ^^

Where's my fairy godmother?

OKAY IT'S BACK TO REALITY. CHEMISTRY REVISION & EOM - TO BE COMPLETED

Fairytales... essentials in my life (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home