GEMology

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Last-minute CIP crisis

I have a last-minute CIP crisis to deal with right now, plus a whole stack of notes to read and digest and think about, a china studies case study to complete, tutorials to prepare for tomorrow.

Sometimes I get so weary, I just want to break away. Break away to my dream-world, perhaps this is the reason why it's getting hard for me to wake up these days, becoming a deep sleeper. The dream-world's definitely more ideal.

As I was telling Yi Ling just now, how I wish that time could just stop, allow me to finish my work and get a good rest before continue ticking away. It's a want and a CANNOT. How can it be possible? Otherwise, would it still be called 'time'?

I really have too much to do, yet so little time. Or rather such poor time management.

Blogging is not a waste-of-time activity to me nowadays, it's a form of relaxation, be it venting my frustration or simply voicing my thoughts. It does help in making me less weary a little.

Never-ending work requires a never-dying attitude to tackle them.

All the way!

Cheers ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home