GEMology

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reached home early today!

Today is like one of the few days which I get to reach home before 5pm. In fact I stepped into my house at 3.15pm! Yay.

Since I've reached home early, I should get started on work earlier and not spend my time doing unconstructive stuff online, despite being very tempted to do so. Self control! I just found a whole folder of articles uploaded by Mr Cave on 5A's yahoo group. Uh oh. More reading materials. My China Studies file is already bursting with notes. I better start reading them tonight, otherwise more notes will be distributed tomorrow.

It's time to work hard, and work SMART (:

Off to doing work. More posts later, if I manage to complete some of my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home