GEMology

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Missing Yunnan Trip

I just spent the past 15 minutes or so watching the video Mr Lee created using photos taken during Yunnan Trip. The memories flowed back, particularly those I spent with the kids there. Seven short days (to be exact, five) yet enough memories to last me for life. It's been a fruitful and memorable experience and I seem to be never done with blogging about how much I miss Yunnan. Yes, becos' it's not the end. It's the beginning and there's a 'to be continued...' after it.

I am aiming to finish my work, due by tomorrow, no later than 1am today. It's gna be quite hard for me to wake up in the early morning to do them, as my auntie is sleeping in my room tonight. Besides being impolite to do so, I doubt I can wake up that early without my grandmother's superb power of nagging that can pull me out of bed.

My Nanjing buddy cum godsis will be coming over to Singapore really soon. And my auntie will be returning to Indonesia. Her departure one day before her arrival. Yes, feeling sad. But I am sure we can keep in touch.

Alright, it's back to reading the comprehension passages for the GP in-class assignment tomorrow. Otherwise I won't even be able to catch any sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home